Industrial engineering – international technical project management (Bachelor of Engineering), dual course
The best of both worlds: As a prospective industrial engineer, you will know your stuff in both commercial and technical domains. And, thanks to a dual course at MAN in collaboration with Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University in Heidenheim, Germany, you will learn both the theory and practice. The subjects that you will specialise in will lay the foundations for you to collaborate on international projects or even go abroad.
Student of a dual honours Bachelors degree in industrial engineering
- Work on advanced topics in the areas of production planning and production control
- Work in the areas of product definition, production, future maintenance and product services
- Analyse technical systems and gain insights into regulation technology
- Engage with all of the value creation processes in the life cycle of a product
- Learn about the multi-faceted after-sales business
- Coordinate technical projects
- Apply different methods of working in order to prepare yourself as thoroughly as possible for the start of your own career
Your theoretical stages
Your course of studies is in collaboration with Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University/Heidenheim (www.dhbw-heidenheim.de).
Possible fields of study at the university: technical sales or the international management of technical project and process management.
- General or subject-specific qualification for entrance to higher education (Hochschulreife)
Qualification required to attend technical college (Fachhochschulreife) as well as an aptitude test from the Cooperative State University in Heidenheim, student of a dual honours Bachelors degree in industrial engineering