Industrial engineering – international technical sales (Bachelor of Engineering), dual course
The best of both worlds: As a prospective industrial engineer, you will know your stuff in both commercial and technical domains. And, thanks to a dual course at MAN in collaboration with Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University in Heidenheim, Germany, you will learn both the theory and practice. Thanks to the subjects that you will specialise in, you will also be involved in diverse, international sales tasks from the very beginning – and you may even be able to spend some time abroad.
During your practical experience
- We offer you a multi-faceted after-sales business
- You will learn about the international field of sales, focusing on after-sales
- You will learn how you can apply both technical and economic content from your studies to practical situations, thus strengthening your knowledge
- You will learn about all of the sales levels in after-sales, from corporate centre to the workshop
- You will gain experience in international business life, perhaps also during practical experience in one of our international sales regions, if applicable
- You will acquire detailed knowledge of the different areas within after-sales, such as after-sales marketing, pricing and product management, market management from a technical and business perspective, parts logistics processes, controlling and much more
- You will apply different methods of working in order to prepare as thoroughly as possible for the start of your own career
- You will build up a valuable network within the company, which you can draw upon throughout your entire career at MAN.
During your theoretical stages
The Bachelor of Engineering apprenticeship is in collaboration with Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University in Heidenheim. The course contents are based on their examination regulations. For more information, visit the website of the Heidenheim site of Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University (www.dhbw-heidenheim.de).
Your opportunities for development
After your studies, we will offer you:
- The opportunity to begin a career at one of the leading commercial vehicle manufacturers
- An exciting and diverse role, which allows you to use your experience and contacts to establish yourself within the company
- A professional environment with an international point of view, which lets you take control of your own development
- A takeover that complies with the current trade agreements
Duration of apprenticeship
Your apprenticeship will last 3 years in total. Each semester consists of a theoretical stage and practical experience, which alternate every three months. You will receive a apprentice allowance during the theoretical stages and practical experience.
- General or subject-specific qualification for entrance to higher education (Hochschulreife)
Candidates with the qualifications required to attend a technical college will only be accepted based on additional proof of their suitability for the course for which they are applying (for more information, see the website of the Heidenheim site of Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University)