IT specialist in system development apprenticeship
If IT breaks down, everything stops working. Consequently, IT specialists in system development play a very important role in our company. During your apprenticeship, you will learn how IT systems are selected and configured, and how networks are built and managed. Then, right at the end, the users, who you may even be required to train, are given the green light.
During your apprenticeship, you will learn how to:
- Advise customers or specialist departments on selecting IT systems, networks or end devices
- Design, configure and manage IT systems or IT networks
- Monitor and resolve faults with the help of the most up-to-date experts and diagnostic systems
- Create corresponding system documentation
- Lead apprenticeship for users
Your apprenticeship lasts 3 years in total. You can shorten the duration of the apprenticeship if you have corresponding qualifications from higher education or you do very well.
- GCSEs (Mittlere Reife)
- A-levels (Abitur)